Hello amigos y familia!
California is
AMAZING. To start off, there's mountains, palm trees, cacti, the works.
There's so many flowers and fruit trees. We get to eat oranges right
off the tree (thanks to our adopted grandma!) and kumquats (so good!)
I'm in east Pasadena area, and there are parrots here! (According to the
locals, a pet shop burned down years ago and all the parrots survived.
They just stayed in the area!)
My trainer is
sis. Sintz from Sandy. She is awesome! She's an adventurous gal! Love
her. (She convinced me to do the cinnamon challenge... let's just say
she did well and I did not)
Because of
quarantine, we mostly call people and teach lessons to members. It's
been a bit slow, but it's okay. God will move the work forward at His
own pace.
When I got here, I was basically
told that we'd only get the sacrament about once a month. That was kinda
hard for me to digest. However, this week our Zone Leaders called and
said they could bring us the sacrament! It was just what I needed! It
nice to know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me. If there are
missionaries in your area, reach out to them and ask if they want the
sacrament and they'll love you forever. ;)
I've
got to go, so sorry for the short email! (Between technology issues and
time, things are tight today. Next week I will be better!)
Love,
-Sister Schramm








No comments:
Post a Comment